Dental Implants are a Better Solution to the problem of missing teeth.
What is Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root replacement and is used to support restoration that
resemble a tooth or group of teeth.
What Dental Implant can Do?
Advantages of Dental Implants over Dentures or a Bridge.
So Precise Accure
laser Dentistry can be a precise and effective way for treatment of a highly
specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS! ORTHOPENTOGRAM (OPG)! LASER
1. Inhanced Appearance. Implants look, feel and function like your real teeth.
2. Improved Taste and Appetite. Implants allow you to eat your favorite foods without pain
or gum irritation.
3. Greater Comfort. Because they are permanent, implants eliminate the discomfort
and inconvenience of removable dentures.
4. Improved Self-Esteem. Implants will help you feel better about yourself.
5.Maintain Existing Teeth. With most bridge-work, adjacent teeth must be trimmed.
with Implants, your adjacent teeth remain intact.
Dr. B. K. Arora
B.D.S., F.A.G.E., F.A.O.I
Implantologist, M.A.O.I., I.S.O.I.,
Specially Trained by Vita Germany
1. IDA (Indian Dental Association)
2. SOLA (Society of Laser Application)
3. ISOI (Indian Society of Implantology)
4. AOI (Academy of Implantology)
5. Dental Ceramist of VITA Germany
6.Member of American Dental Association
Dr. Sunny Mittal
Dr. B.K. Arora
+91- 94176 – 46410 (Whats App)
+91- 88474 – 18588